Fantasy, mystery, thrillers, horror, historical. . .I write it all, and review it too!

May 15, 2011

Week three of my virtual book tour

The book tour for Roots Run Deep is still steaming along. This week we have a nice variety of guest posts and interviews.

Monday, May 16: Medieval Mondays will be over at the Double Dragon blog, where I'm guest blogging about holy wells. Don't worry, though, I'll be doing Medieval Mondays here too!

Tuesday, May 17: I'll be over at Marian Allen's blog writing about landscape and how it influences your story. Marian will be doing the same thing right here about her novel Eel's Reverence.

Wednesday, May 18: In what promises to be both the high and low point of my virtual book tour, I'll be over at Alex Cavanaugh's blog writing about what we can learn from Viking coprolites. If you don't know what a coprolite is, it's simply the scientific term for preserved poop!

Thursday, May 19: Deirdra Eden Coppel is interviewing me about Roots Run Deep over at A Storybook World.

Friday, May 20: Nothing scheduled. I need a break! But if anyone needs a break more than I do and wants me to do a medieval or fantasy themed blog post while they go to the bar, drop me a line and I'd be happy to oblige.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to hosting you! Be sure to send everything by Monday. And pray Blogger doesn't have another meltdown.

    ReplyDelete