Fantasy, mystery, thrillers, horror, historical. . .I write it all, and review it too!

May 8, 2011

Schedule for week two of the Roots Run Deep virtual book tour

I've survived the first week of my first-ever virtual book tour. I'm exhausted and elated. The Internet can be a friendly place after all! I have some very interesting stops for week two. Here they are:

Monday, May 9: The heroine of Roots Run Deep, Kip Itxaron, will be interviewed by tough-as-nails crime beat reporter Mitch Malone over at W.S. Gager's blog. Poor Mitch, he thought he was the only one in the world with attitude. . .

Tuesday, May 10: I examine folklore beliefs related to fertility and childbirth over at Theresa Crater's blog.

Wednesday, May 11: I'll be taking over the Hump Day Improv session on N.R. Williams' blog. This writing prompt will include an intriguing image from the Middle Ages.

Sunday, May 15: I'll be blogging about the business side of writing for Writers in Business. UPDATE: this has been rescheduled for May 29.

Hope you'll come along for the ride!

1 comment: