Fantasy, mystery, thrillers, horror, historical. . .I write it all, and review it too!

May 24, 2011

Week four of my virtual book tour

May is coming to an end, and I'm wrapping up my virtual book tour for Roots Run Deep.

Tuesday, May 24: I'm over at Nicole Zoltack's blog talking about how to create believable fantasy races.

Wednesday, May 25: I'm at Mithril Wisdom discussing how my work as an archaeologist affects my writing.

Sunday, May 29: At Writers in Business I'm talking about the writing process and some of the more practical, financial aspects of being a writer.

Monday, May 30: I'll be back at the Double Dragon blog with a special Medieval Mondays post on leper knights of the Middle Ages, plus I'll do one here too, of course!

Hope you'll come along!

No comments:

Post a Comment